READY TO START FEELING LIKE YOURSELF AGAIN?
If you have been cleared by your doctor at your 6 week check up, you can start exercising again. Our mum and baby group personal training will have just 1 or 2 mothers in the session, with each baby around the same age as yours.
There is a lot to consider when it comes to post birth workouts as the body has undergone significant changes during pregnancy and childbirth. The time after birth is just as major in terms of body changes so it is important you get the right advice and training methods to help you reach your goals safely and quickly.
The session will
- Use light strength equipment so you can start building muscle and burning fat.
- Show you how you can exercise with your baby – watching or getting involved as appropriate
- Make you move and feel better in your new body.
- Enhance your general health and well-being
- Show you exercises to get rid of the dreaded “mummy-tummy”
- Give you the right progression of training to get you back to full training in a timely manner.
Classes are held Wednesdays 10am – 11am (babies under 7 months or not yet crawling) and Fridays 10am – 11am (babies over 7 months or crawling / walking babies) in East Greenwich.
One to one personal training is also available by appointment.